Vail is located near the eastern border of Pima County, Arizona, in the heart of Southern Arizona’s Sonoran Desert Valley. Just a few miles to the West is the city of Tucson, the 34th largest city in the U.S. Please click HERE to complete an online application.
The Vail Unified School District is recruiting highly qualified and motivated teachers, professionals, and support staff.
Join an Award-Winning District!
The Vail School District serves 1,600 employees dedicated to providing quality education and related services to more that 11,500 students and their families.
Vail Employee Benefits:
- Excellent Benefits Package
- 2 Medical & Dental Plan Options
- Vision Insurance
- Arizona State Retirement System Participation with 100% District Matching Contribution
- District Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Days and Personal Leave
- Wellness Benefits-Employee Assistance Plan, Free Flu Shots, Free Mammography Mobiles
New Teachers Receive:
- Beginning Teacher Mentors
- Comprehensive New Teacher Induction
- Staff Development Program
- Instructional Coaches
- Incentive Opportunities
- Performance Pay
- Opportunity to earn a new laptop computer by demonstrating district-defined computer competencies
- Technology Driven Environment
- Small Class Sizes
- Priority for Childcare Services
Vail’s mission and guiding principles pave our path, reinforce our vision and provide motivation for each employee to do their job to the best of their ability. The underlying belief is that fundamentally, people desire to serve and be part of a “community effort”, something larger than themselves.